Monday, May 15, 2023

BASIC WOODWORK COURSES

The first two courses in basic woodwork I run cover everything you need to know for making simple everyday things for the home and garden, stools, raised beds, trestles, picture frames - all with hand tools. With plenty of practice, you can even use the same tools and experience to make seriously useful stuff - such as the extra sheltered space we've made at the farm. I'm very proud to say that a couple of the people helping me on this project had no previous experience at all... 

NEXT WOODWORK COURSE DATES ON EVENTBRITE HERE


Here's a few photos from recent basic woodwork courses:
Using simple techniques and hand tools to make work tables, stools, bookcases, picture frames etc etc. We use mostly reclaimed or salvaged wood







I'm happy to say my photos are coming out a bit clearer since I got my camera lens replaced... :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment